"A well respected mid to upper end retailer with a strong product offer, good store location, and potential to grow further in South Africa and into sub-Saharan Africa."
Tile Africa operates primarily in the mid to upper end of the market and has 35 showrooms in total, (including six franchises) with 33 in South Africa and one each in Botswana and Namibia.
Showrooms average approx 2000m2 in size and are fitted with a combination of aspirational roomsets,along with product displays emphasising our extensive range of designs. Technical support is on hand from a well trained and experienced sales team which can cater for anything from the keen DIY customer, to specialist contractors.
Positioned for growth
- Well established and number two retailer of wall and floor tiles, adhesive, showers, sanitaryware and bathroom fittings
- Major retailer of Johnson Tiles, TAL adhesives and other brands
- Medium term South African GDP growth likely to be in excess of world GDP growth
- Further opportunities to improve operating performance
- Opportunity to grow retail estate in South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa
Our business in pictures